ABOUT AMY HAZEL
Amy Hazel – co-owner of Blackbird Studios & winner of MISS POLE DANCE AUSTRALIA 2018 – is known as the world’s Pole Dancing Unicorn. With her ever changing style, Amy has been most recognized for her extreme flexibility and strong aerial style, which sky rocketed her career as one of the most versatile pole and aerial tricksters in Australia.
Amy Hazel is not only a physically strong pocket rocket but she has also shown strength mentally by overcoming her battle with an eating disorder. You can read about her story in her raw and honest blog ‘Recipe from Thinspo to Fitspo‘. Currently studying Naturopathy, Amy Hazel aims to bring her passions for health, healing, nourishment and fitness together and inspire others to take care of themselves too!
As of recent, Amy has taken some time off to focus on her health and mental well-being. She is passionate in writing about her experiences of her recovery from eating disorders and hypothalamic amenorrhoea in which you can follow on her instagram.
Amy’s titles include;
- ★ 1st place Miss Pole Dance Australia 2017/18
- ★ 1st place Miss Pole Dance Victoria 2017/18
- ★ 1st place Aerial All Stars 2015
- ★ 1st place Miss Pole Dance Victoria 2015/16
- ★ 1st place Pole Theater Classique HK 2015
- ★ 1st Place – PPS Aerial Performance Tournament – Professional Pole Champion 2013
- ★ 2nd place PCS Arnold Classic 2019
- ★ 2nd place Victorian Pole Championships 2014
- ★ 2nd place Miss Pole Dance Victoria 2014/15
- ★ 2nd Place – Ms. Bikini Australia – Musclemania Australia 201
- ★ 3rd place Miss Pole Dance Australia 2016/17
- ★ 3rd place Miss Pole Dance Australia 2014/15
- ★ 3rd place Beijing International Pole Championship
- ★ 3rd Place – Model Australia – Musclemania Australia 2013
- ★ Official Pole Ugg Brand Ambassador
- ★ Official Bling It Heels Brand Ambassador